Cambridge Quantum Computing is seeking to expand the team of its London office and is looking for an enthusiastic C++ and Python developer, with good experience of using Linux, for development of our flagship quantitative trading software suite.
The successful candidate will be confident with object-oriented concepts in both languages, will demonstrate an understanding of basic principles of code optimisation, will be willing to learn, and will be comfortable working alongside a fast-moving development team. Mentoring will be provided to ensure that the candidate rapidly becomes knowledgeable of every component of our software suite.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or associated quantitative discipline
- Knowledge of Python 3, C++14.
- Experience in developing on Linux
- A good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- A passion for approaching complex problems with the goal to design and deliver novel practical solutions.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience with Cython or SWIG
- Database experience with PostgreSQL
Familiarity with working with remote servers and cloud computing platforms.
Experience in collaborative software development and version-control-systems (git).
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The successful candidate will be compensated with a highly competitive salary and will join the company’s attractive share option and bonus scheme.
Applicants should send a CV with cover note to [email protected]